The ‘Detect Android CNA’ hotspot setting represents a robust splash page feature. When activated, it intelligently identifies if a guest is accessing the splash page from within an Android Captive Network Assistant (CNA) and seamlessly redirects them to view the splash page within their device’s default web browser. This transition of the guest experience for Android devices into the default browser not only enhances user interaction with advanced login features but also ensures uninterrupted access to your hotspot’s configured landing page, improving the overall guest experience.
How to enable the Detect Android CNA feature
- Login to your Operator User account
- Using the navigation panel to the left, select Network > Hotspots
- Click the blue Edit icon next to the desired hotspot
- Under the Login Details section, look for the Detect Android CNA “ON/OFF” toggle
- Click the toggle show it shows ON
- Press Submit at the bottom of the page