Make sure you are copying and pasting the correct portion of the CloudTrax script when creating an Open Mesh gateway in the dashboard. You only need to copy the top portion of the CloudTrax script., see steps below.
1. Login to your CloudTrax account.
2. In the left hand column click on Configure.
3. In the drop down menu, select Display.
4. Click on the “Show Embed Code”.
5. Copy only the visible part of the script, the blue highlighted portion.
6. Paste this script in to the CloudTrax Scipt box in the Add a Gate Way field in your dashboard.
7.Click the Submit button.
[alert style=”info”]Note: Make sure not to copy over and extra script, or add any spaces, during the copying/pasting process. If you cannot get the CloudTrax to get the script, you can always type a single “.” in the CloudTrax script box and the Open Mesh gateway will still be created.[/alert]