Deployed-In Production: August 15, 2018
Operator Note: This release has modifications to Menu Items. Please double-check your Operator Plan templates to be sure new/changed menus are properly set according to your plans.
- Smart Campaign Templates with cloning feature
- Note: This new feature will be enabled by default for any of your existing (legacy) client-users. [action required by you] You will need to modify your operator plans for future client users.
- Splash Page Opt-In button and auto-unsubscribe
- Integration with Cambium WiFi hardware
- Updated API to include additional information through token redirect (Already deployed as 2.28.1)
- TLS support for SMTP mail servers (like Office 365)
- Select and lock-out connect methods. Now you’ll be able to globally restrict certain login methods from being visible to your clients. (ie: If you do not want to allow Google+ then it will not display to the client when they edit their Hotspot).
- Mikrotik management module modifications
- Behind the scenes optimizations and some minor bug fixes
*Subject to Change