Released November 16, 2016
- Optimized Reports and Insights to shorten load times
- Added Export to Excel Function to Reports
- Optimized Main Dashboard (Top Users) section to show last 15 days
- Added Mikrotik Keep-Alive to 45 Minutes in Default Script
- Added Mikrotik WLAN 2 enable button to append the default script when you have a Mikrotik controller with 2 radios embedded.
- Added ability to turn on/off different e-mail list providers
- Adjusted Dashboard to show Top Guests for last 15 Days (Changed from 90)
- Added merge keys for client Smart E-mails(Profile Name, Email Address, First Name, and Profile Name for URL) on Smart Emails to allow more customized Smart E-mails. Also added Salutation field. See This link for details: http://support.smartwifiplatform.com/knowledgebase/how-can-i-personalize-smart-e-mails/
- Added Total Connections # on Guest Profile
- Added Unsubscribe code to ALL Smart E-mails. You or your Client can still add the unsubscribe key to their e-mail and if they forget, the Dashboard will append the Smart e-mail when it is sent. This is required by most SPAM laws and ISP’s to prevent SPAM complaints.
*Subject to change