The Marketing 4 WiFi Operator SMTP server settings determine the default email address that delivers the following:
- Client Email Templates
- Password Reset messages from the login screen
- Marketing Campaign Emails to Guests for Clients that do not have their own SMTP Server configured (See Client SMTP Server configuration article)
To complete the configuration of your Operator SMTP Server you need to add your account information from your E-mail provider into the dashboard SMTP Server page. The settings entered will change depending on your SMTP provider.
Follow the steps below to access the SMTP Server page, enter in your own information and then test the configuration to ensure the setup was successful.
- Login to your dashboard
- Using the navigation panel to the left, select Operator Settings > SMTP Server
- Fill in the SMTP fields from your E-mail provider then click ‘Submit’
- After submitting your details use the Test SMTP Server Details section to enter your own E-mail and press Test to ensure the configuration was successful. If everything works as expected the platform will display the text ‘Message has been sent’.