- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Go to your Account Settings.
- In the “API access” section, click Update.
- Under “NVP/SOAP API integration (Classic),” click Manage API credentials.
- If you have already generated an API Signature, then View API Signature appears. Click that option to view or remove your existing API Signature.
- If you have already generated an API Certificate, then View API Certificate appears. Click that option to view or remove your existing API Certificate.
- Note: If you are prompted to verify your PayPal account, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the option, Request API Signature then click Agree and Submit.
- PayPal will generate your API Signature credentials credentials as follows:
- API Username, API Password, and Signature, which do not expire. These values are hidden by default for added security. Click Show/Hide to toggle them on and off. Record these values and when finished, click Done.
- Login to your Marketing4WiFi dashboard
- Use the navigation panel to the left to click Operator Settings>Operator Customizations
- On the top of the Customizations section click on the Payments tab
- Use the drop down menu to select Square
- Enter the Username, Password, and Signature collected from your Paypal details
- Press Submit