The following instructions outline the required parameters to configure a OpenWiFi captive services profile to the Marketing 4 WiFi platform.
This guide assumes that your OpenWiFi Guest WiFi SSID is already operational and on a live network with adopted Access Points. Please make sure any firewall rules, web content filters, and other security measures have been configured to interface with the platform.
- You must add captive as a service for your desired SSID before the configuration parameters below will take affect.
- The captive service configuration must contain the following parameters.
- acct-port: 1813
- acct-secret: Use the RADIUS Secret of the correct hotspot in the in the Marketing4WiFi dashboard.
- acct-server:US-A acct servers"22.214.171.124","126.96.36.199"US-B acct servers"188.8.131.52","184.108.40.206"
- auth-mode: uam
- auth-port: 1812
- auth-secret: Use the RADIUS Secret of the correct hotspot in the in the Marketing 4 WiFi dashboard.
- auth-server:US-A auth servers220.127.116.11","18.104.22.168US-B auth servers"22.214.171.124","126.96.36.199"
- final-redirect-url: uam
- mac-format: AA-BB-CC-DD-EE-FF
- nasid: Use the SWS/Hotspot/NAS-ID of the correct hotspot in the Marketing 4 WiFi dashboard.
- uam-port: 3990
- uam-secret: hotspot
- uam-server:US-A UAM Serverhttps://splash.4wifi.net/hotspotlogin.phpUS-B UAM Serverhttps://splash.4wifi-e2.net/hotspotlogin.php
- walled-garden-fqdn: Add the default wildcard walled garden entries for the platform.