These instructions assume a MikroTik has been added to the Marketing 4 WiFi platform as a gateway with the setting for Wired LAN Ports to Splash ON and configured using the generated script.
- On the Sophos Security Appliance configure a Wireless network whose traffic is set to bridge to VLAN and set an available VLAN id
- Configure a 802.1q VLAN for the ID used for the wireless network on all switches connected to access points that are broadcasting the wireless network
- Mark any port that is connected to an access point as well as any port connected to a switch that is connected to an access point broadcasting the wireless network as tagged
- Designate an available port that will be connected to a LAN port on the MikroTik. Mark this port as untagged on the VLAN. Configure the PVID for this port using the VLAN id of the wireless network.
- Designate an available port that will be connected to the WAN port on the MikroTik. Configure this port to provide DHCP with a connection to the internet.
- Plug a LAN port of the pre configured MikroTik WAN into the port configured in step 4.
- Plug the WAN of the pre configured MikroTik into the port configured in step 6. (Plug power into the MikroTik if it’s not provided through PoE)
The wireless network configured in step 1 should now provide IP through the MikroTik DHCP and present the splash page for Guest WiFi.