The information contained in this section is a reference and may not be 100% accurate. Additional steps MAY need to be taken. We recommend that your website developer or another technical person handles these steps for you.
You will need your own Constant Contact API Key if you point your customers to the dashboard using your own domain name CNAME instead of dashboard.smartwifiplatform.com.
THIS URL WILL BE THE SAME AS WHAT YOU HAVE ENTERED IN THE OPERATOR CUSTOMIZATIONS
Please follow the steps from the Constant Contact Developer site that are located here: https://developer.constantcontact.com/get-started.html
- Register for a developer account
2. Apply for an API Key:
3. Then enter information regarding your “app”
4. Paste the Key and Secret into the Smart WiFi Dashboard>Operator Settings>Operator Customizations
In the Smart WiFi Dashboard:
5. Modify the URL’s for the Constant Contact APP – Switch back to the Constant Contact Developer Page – Then Go to “APPS & API KEYS” tab:
6. Click on the “Applications” Link
7. Click “Edit”
8. Be sure that the following URLs match you Smart WiFi Dashboard URL’s:
9. Click ‘Save’.