The following instructions outline how to setup a Datto network for the Marketing4WiFi Platform. This guide covers details such as configuring RADIUS, walled garden entries, and captive portals. This guide assumes that your Datto access points are already operational on a live network. Please make sure any firewall rules, web content filters, and other security measures have been configured to interface with the platform per the hardware manufacturers specifications.
- Log into your Datto Partner Portal, go to your network status page and open the network intended for configuration.
- From the Network Overview page, click Access Points and select the desired SSID.
Configure with the settings below-
- SSID Name: Guest WiFi(Or whatever you wish)
- Enable: ON
- Visible: ON
- Captive Portal
- Bandwidth Throttling: Enabled
- Splash page: Enabled
- Splash page type: Hosted remotely
- Splash page URL: Select one
- Splash page secret: hotspot
- Splash page authentication type: RADIUS
- Server Address 1: Select one
- Server Address 2: Select one
- Server secret: Available in the Edit Hotspot page in the Marketing4WiFi dashboard, called RADIUS Secret in the dashboard.
- NAS ID: Available in the Edit Hotspot page in the Marketing4WiFi dashboard, called SWS/Hotspot/NAS-ID in the dashboard.
- Block Unauthenticated users: ON
- Walled Garden: Please add all the Default walled garden entries.
- Client isolation: ON
- DNS intercept: ON
- To enable up/down reporting to the dashboard click Display and then “Show Embed Code”. Select the first block of text beginning with “<script” and ending after “</script>”.
<script data-key="9x7x2x4xbxaxbx9xex9xdx4xexfx2x1xaxex7x2xcx3x5x8xaxdxbx3x4xax9x6x" data-token="xfx9xfx1x4xcxax8x9x6x5x7xbxaxbx4x7xbx4x7x2xbxaxcx0xfxdx1x3x2x8xa" data-network-id="429188" src="https://embed.cloudtrax.com/v1.js"></script>
- In the Marketing4WiFi dashboard, go to the Network> Gateway page and edit the gateway for this network and paste the snippet inside the “Cloudtrax Script” text field.