The Client Email templates allow you to automate reports to your clients about the activity and performance of their dashboard. Each report has its own keys that can be added to the email template.
The Client Email Templates can be found in the dashboard under Operator Settings. Each report template must be created using the Edit Email Body builder before it can be enabled and sent to Client Users. Emails with existing templates can be tested using the Test Email Client Templates section.
- Login to the Marketing 4 WiFi dashboard.
- Use the navigation panel to the left to select Operator Settings then Client Email Templates.
- Click the blue edit icon for the Client Email Template you would like to configure.
- Add an Email Subject to the template and press the Edit Email Body button.
- Utilizing the available templates and keys in the builder create your own Email.
- Click Close on the builder when you are done.
- Click Submit to save the changes to the template.
We strongly suggest utilizing the Test Email Client Templates section to test your Emails before activating them for Client Users.