Yes. You can require guests to provide their birthday when authenticating with email. To enable the birthday requirement on email authentication see the steps below.
1. Login to the Marketing 4 WiFi dashboard.
2. Go to Network -> Hotspots -> Edit a hotspot.
3. Scroll down to the Login Detail section and make sure email is enabled (toggled blue).
4. Click on the “Options” button.
5. Enable Birthday
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Submit button.
Note: It might take a minute for the servers to cache the newly tweaked splash page.