- Network>Gateway>Add Gateway
- Select ‘Open Mesh’ on the pull-down menu
- Choose the Hotspot where this gateway will be installed
- Enter a gateway name that you’d like
- Enter the device MAC Address
- The “Cloudtrax Script” will be used to show the gateway status on the Reports>Gateway Status report. Paste the top portion of the script from the Cloudtrax website:
- Use the walled garden list in the Smart WiFi Dashboard and paste into Cloudtrax for this network. NOTE: If you are a white label client with your own CNAME domain name records, be sure to add these to your list in the walled garden in Cloudtrax.
- Enter any notes related to the Gateway (ie: Where the device was installed).
- Click ‘Submit’