To create a Splash page that will be assigned to Client hotspot or hotspots, follow the following steps:
On the Smart WiFi Platform Dashboard, signed in as an Operator, go to Networks>Splash Pages>Add Splash Page
- Select the Client (Your customer) that this Splash Page will be associated with.
- Name the Splash page anything you’d like.
- You will be required to upload a default venue image. We suggest 300×250 for an initial venue image. We recommend a JPG Image and to keep this small in file size. The splash page should be simple so it can be delivered to a client device quickly. The larger the file, the slower it will be displayed on the guest device.)
- Modify the Terms and Conditions if you desire. The default shown here is setup in the Operator Settings area of the Smart WiFi Dashboard.
- Adjust the background and font colors accordingly if you desire. This also can be modified by your Client later.
- Click Submit to Save the Splash Page.
Here’s a video tutorial: